Copyright 2019. Foundation for Boyertown Education. All Rights Reserved.
The intent of the Foundation for Boyertown Education Grant Program is to enrich and enhance the lives of the students in the classroom and allow teachers to try creative ideas in the classroom without incurring financial burden.
• Foundation for Boyertown Education requests should be aligned with Boyertown School District Curriculum.
• Requests should research-based creative, innovative, motivational, enriching, and instructional.
• Only submit requests for instructional materials that are not otherwise included in the district budget. Consult your building principal on building budget matters relating to your grant application.
• Grant applications should be signed and approved by the building principal, assistant superintendent and technology director if applicable.
• Grant application should be received by the grant deadlines which are:
• First semester of the school year – June 30, 2017
• Second semester of the school year – December 2017
• Individual grant amounts are evaluated by the Foundation for Boyertown Education Board and will be commensurate with the size of the target audience and impact of the project.
• The Foundation for Boyertown Education reserves the right to fund a grant, either fully or partially, depending on the resources available.
• A list of matching grants or any additional funding sources for the grant activity should accompany all requests.
Grant requests should NOT include funds for:
• Graduate Study Work
• Capital improvements projects that come under the jurisdiction of the Superintendent’s Office
• Prizes and/or incentives
• Grant requests will be considered up to a maximum of $2,000.
• Staff members may submit one grant application/school year.
• The recipient of the Foundation for Boyertown Education Grant will contact the Foundation with the date and time of the program for visitation and publicity purposes at Foundation for Boyertown Education, 911 Montgomery Ave, Boyertown, PA 19512.
• At the completion of your program, please forward a brief summary of its impact to Foundation for Boyertown Education, 911 Montgomery Ave, Boyertown, PA 19512.